Contact Information -
The Bicycle Mechanic
Southern California
www.ciellcycles.com
www.socalbikepro.com
www.mybicyclemechanic.com
Phone 949.735.5399
chris@ciellcycles.com

Search This Blog

Thursday, October 4, 2012

The Vegan Cyclist

I am now trying to explore the world of being vegan. For so many years I was told that as a cyclist it is so incredibly important to eat animal proteins for strength and energy. However as I explore being a vegan for health reasons and not politics, I am finding that I still have the strength and energy I had as an omnivore.

Over time I will share my personal findings and some great information about being vegan.

Thanks!!

Have a great ride!!!

1 comment:

  1. thank you for sharing you journey. the amount of 'energy' as a vegan is increased, a million times over. I love this website, even though I am in Australia, the love of a good looking bike is a world wide thing. Peace.

    ReplyDelete